- 2 large eggplants
- 1/2 tsp Spice Tree Organics Istanbuli Kofta blend
- 1/2 tsp Spice Tree Organics Damascus Kofta blend
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 1 Tbsp White vinegar
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt, to tate
- Wash the eggplants and the onion and put them in the broiler until the skin chars completely. Turn them as often as needed until they blacken on all sides.
- Remove them from the broiler and let cool completely. Peel the skins of everything so that only the flesh remains.
- In a food processor, pulse the onion a few times on its own, then add the eggplants and pulse once. Transfer to a large bowl and mix in the Greek yogurt, tahini, vinegar, Spice Tree Organics Istanbuli Kofta and Damascus Kofta blends, and the minced garlic.
- Top with olive oil and let set for a few hours for best results. Serve alongside pita chips.